Portwest PW79 Hi Vis Bump Cap
This cap uses a high profile ABS shell with a padded crown to act as a shock absorber. It features a six panel design with ventilation ports to allow cooling airflow. Conforming to EN812, ideal for use where helmets are not required.
Modern style bump cap with long peak (7cm) for ideal protection from glare. Mesh panel on the back which, together with the ventilation holes on the internal shell, help cooling comfort. Hook and loop adjustable size.
Features of the Portwest PW79 Long Peak Bump Cap
- Long peak (7cm) for maximum protection against shock and light
- Hi-Visibility colour for visibility in daylight
- Durable high density EVA protects and gives comfort to the wearer
- Inner ABS shell and soft pad for shock absorption
- Hook and loop strap for safe and secure fit
- Padded headband for comfort
- CE certified
In Yellow or Orange with a blue flash on the side
Choose your option using the buttons